The Certified Expert Reverse Engineering Analyst (CEREA) certification is designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge of malware analysis topics including:
- Command and Control protocols
- Obfuscation and de-obfuscation techniques
- Kernel-mode botnets
- IDA configuration
- Anti-RE methods and tools
- Rootkit process
- DLL injection
Skilled information assurance professionals are the most important piece in the information security puzzle. Candidates that achieve a certification that requires proficiency beyond book knowledge is a valuable method of differentiating skill levels of information assurance professionals.
Benefits of IACRB certification to the Professional:
- Demonstrates theoretical knowledge of information assurance.
- Confirms commitment to information assurance profession.
- Serves as a differentiator in the highly competitive information security job market.
- Provides access to a network of certified individuals.
Benefits of IACRB certification to the Employers:
- Establishes a base-line skill level requirement for highly technical positions.
- Ensures that individuals have required hands-on skills to perform on the job.
- Access to a network of subject matter experts.