The CREA exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Candidates have 2 hours to complete the exam and must achieve a 70% score or higher in order to pass.
Contact Us for more information about this certification.
Skilled information assurance professionals are the most important piece in the information security puzzle. Candidates that achieve a certification that requires proficiency beyond book knowledge is a valuable method of differentiating skill levels of information assurance professionals.
Benefits of IACRB certification to the Professional:
- Demonstrates theoretical knowledge of information assurance.
- Confirms commitment to information assurance profession.
- Serves as a differentiator in the highly competitive information security job market.
- Provides access to a network of certified individuals.
Benefits of IACRB certification to the Employers:
- Establishes a base-line skill level requirement for highly technical positions.
- Ensures that individuals have required hands-on skills to perform on the job.
- Access to a network of subject matter experts.